This vintage automotive maintenance lot brings a touch of nostalgia to any garage or workshop. The star of the collection is a reliable hydraulic car jack with a pump, perfect for lifting vehicles effortlessly. Alongside it, you'll find two trusty metal jacks and three durable metal jack stands, offering essential support for various automotive tasks.
To top it off, there's a vintage Huffman's quart oil can with a long tilting spout, a classic addition to your collection of automotive memorabilia. While the car jacks and jack stands show signs of heavy use, they remain fully functional, making this lot a valuable addition for any vintage car enthusiast or DIY mechanic.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and text.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. Unlike retail, we do not have the option to store your item. If the item is larger than a standard suitcase (22" x 14" x 10"), we will charge $50 to the card on file per item to move the item.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax with the exception of vehicles which is collected at the DMV.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia