StoreThe Great Coin Hunt -Numismatic Fortune
CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 2592660124
ICG COIN WEBSITE: http://www.icgcoin.com/load_SNSearch.php?ctn=2592660124
We are delighted to offer an extraordinary ancient Greek gold coin for your consideration in this online auction: an AV Stater of the Thracian Kings, issued by Koson circa 54 BC, and graded ICG-MS62 (Mint State 62). This remarkable coin provides a captivating window into the Thracian region's rich history and its interactions with the Roman Republic during a critical period.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to own a piece of ancient Greek history. Place your bids now to add this stunning AV Stater of the Thracian King Koson to your esteemed collection!
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. If it's larger than a suitcase, there is a $50 fee.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia