StoreThe Great Coin Hunt -Numismatic Fortune
CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 5691740118
ICG COIN WEBSITE: http://www.icgcoin.com/load_SNSearch.php?ctn=5691740118
We are excited to present a rare and stunning ancient Roman gold coin for auction: an AV Solidus Leo I (AD 457-474) graded ICG-MS61 (Mint State 61). This exquisite coin bears witness to the history and grandeur of the late Roman Empire and the reign of Emperor Leo I.
Don't miss the opportunity to own this remarkable piece of ancient Roman history. Place your bids now and add this exquisite AV Solidus Leo I to your esteemed collection!
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. If it's larger than a suitcase, there is a $50 fee.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia