Troy-Bilt's TB280 ES self-propelled lawn mower offers push button electric start - no pull starting required! Equipped with a dependable 163cc* Briggs & Stratton® engine, the TB280 features the TriAction® cutting system, a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is" unless otherwise noted.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and exact address.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 10% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly. If you want to have an item shipped, see our shipping process below.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.