Included in this collection are 4 old colonial teaspoons, 6 sundae spoons and 2 spoon rests. The spoons and rests are all made of sterling silver. The sundae spoons are marked with the letter “E”. The old colonial tea spoons are engraved differently on their backside. One is marked with an “S”, “E”, “1900” and one is unmarked. Each piece is marked “Sterling” on the back, the spoon rests have some hot glue residue on them. See photos for markings and details.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
See photos for size reference.
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and text.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 10% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Kitchen and Housewares