StoreThe Great Coin Hunt -Numismatic Fortune
CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 5601280303
ICG COIN WEBSITE: http://www.icgcoin.com/load_SNSearch.php?ctn=5601280303
Ancient Roman coin graded by ICG (Independent Coin Graders), a coin certification service. Here's a summary of the details:
ICG Description: Roman A.D. 54-68 Nero Caesar AR DenariusThis indicates that the coin is an ancient Roman silver denarius featuring Nero Caesar, who ruled as emperor from A.D. 54 to 68. Denarii were a standard silver coin in ancient Rome and widely used for trade and commerce.
ICG Grade: VF20 The coin has been graded by ICG as VF20 (Very Fine 20). The grading scale for circulated coins ranges from 1 (Poor) to 70 (Mint State), with higher numbers indicating better condition. A VF20 coin is considered to have moderate wear with the major design elements clear and bold, though some finer details may be worn. It is important to note that grading ancient coins can be more subjective than grading modern coins, and the scale might not directly translate to the same standards as used for modern coins.
Based on this information, you have an ancient Roman silver denarius featuring Nero Caesar in a very fine condition with moderate wear. This coin can be a valuable addition to your collection.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. If it's larger than a suitcase, there is a $50 fee.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia