This is an amazing surprise, an authentic Montblanc Fountain Pen. This pen comes with the stand, 4 ink wells and the accessories pictured. We can't find a match with the extension on the top, so we can't give you the exact model. See their craftsmanship section from their website below
From the beginning stages of assembling individual parts to presenting a truly alive and resplendent piece, our products are lifestyle companions that will accompany yours and future generations to come. The process of completing our products is one of absolute care and passion. It is this passion that quickly carried us over to uncharted territories and new endeavours. We venture out to conquer the world of timepieces and premium leather goods, for which we select nothing short of the finest materials, a tradition we continue to this day. If you look for it, you can really feel the love that has gone into creating each piece, one that lasts for generations to come.
Crafting our products by hand is one of our greatest pleasures, and we firmly believe in giving every piece a meaning. A story. A purpose. Because to us, these aren’t mere objects. They are vessels that are meant to carry our passion out into the world – and blend our story with yours.
The production of high-quality writing instruments is a multifaceted job, spanning the initial technical drawings for tools through to final production. The individual components of a writing instrument go through departments such as metal-working, electro-plating, injection-moulding and nib manufacture, and finally come together to be hand-assembled.
Our leather goods are produced in the most famous leather region in the world, namely Florence. Traditional skills, expert craftsmanship, high quality and long-standing know-how are combined to create the finest luxury-quality leather goods.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is" unless otherwise noted.
Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and exact address.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 10% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly. If you want to have an item shipped, see our shipping process below.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Jewelry, Watches and Accessories