We believe this to be an original Eames Lounge Chair, but again, we are not Eames experts. This chair was in storage and we have cleaned it. If you look at the photos, these pictures are staged for the home. This chair has tears in the leather and some of the buttons have come off. Please search on the web to see the prices for this pairing. It's an unbelievably rare piece of Mid-Century Modern furniture.
This is a description from the Herman Miller Store:
The iconic Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman, originally released in 1956, began with the designers' desire to create a chair with "the warm, receptive look of a well-used first baseman's mitt." The result embodies what it really means to relax. In continuous production since its introduction, this authentic contemporary lounge chair is assembled by hand to ensure the highest level of quality and craftsmanship. The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman remains ever more relevant today as it was in 1956.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is" unless otherwise noted. Tears in the seat's leather and some buttons have fallen off.
Chair: 33"W x 36.5"D x 33.5"H
Ottoman: 26.25" x 20.75"x 16.25"H
Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and exact address.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 10% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly. If you want to have an item shipped, see our shipping process below.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.