We will provide all the information we have on this car. This is a 1992 Cadillac De Ville. We couldn't get it to start. It looks like a newer battery and we charged it, but we couldn't get it to turn over. We also tried to push it out for photos or to jump start and we couldn't get it to move in neutral. This will require a tow to collect. The interior is leather and the power doors and windows worked. Everything else is in the pictures, but we couldn't get the car to move or start. You can contact us to see it before you bid, but I'd put the bid in like it's for the scrap.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and text.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 10% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.