Hildegard House is Kentucky's first and only comfort care home. Through the support of our community and with the help of many volunteers, we provide a home and compassionate care for individuals at the end of life who have no home or loved ones to care for them so that they may die with dignity.
Hildegard House is located at 114 Adams Street in a quaint section of the historic Butchertown neighborhood of Louisville, Kentucky. Our home was once the Ursuline convent for the sisters that taught at St. Joseph School.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE HILDEGARD HOUSE
Kentucky makes more than Bourbon…Make your next Dirty Martini with Castle & Key’s highly regarded “Roots of Ruin” Gin, distilled at its beautiful Kentucky distillery!
Pick Up Information
September 30th at the Waterfront Botanical Gardens.
Not at the event, no problem, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a pickup time and date.
Terms and Conditions
1. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
2. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
3. We charge a 5% flat buyers premium on all items in charity auctions.
4. We will not be charging tax for this charity auction.
5. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Charity Event