Includes the following newspapers:
Harper's Weekly Oct. 20, 1860. Front page: "Welcome to the Prince of Wales", Centerfold: "Grand ball given by the citizens of New York to the Prince of Wales, at the Academy of Music, October 12, 1860.
Harper's Weekly June 30, 1860. Front page: "The very image of Pat". Centerfold: "Ball given by the City of New York to the Japanese Embassy at the Metropolitan Hotel, June 25, 1860.
Harper's Weekly June 23, 1860. Centerfold: "The Great Tornado"
Harper's Weekly Nov. 17, 1860. Front Page: "General Guiseppe Garibaldi and two favorite volunteers". Centerfold: "Suffolk and Essex Pigs" and "The American Turf-Portraits of Favorite Horse"
Harper's Weekly Dec. 22,1860. Front Page: "The Seceding South Carolina Delegation". Centerfold "Christmas Day Then and Now" and Santa Claus.
Harper's Weekly Dec. 29, 1860. Front Page: "Christmas Day 1860".
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and text.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. Unlike retail, we do not have the option to store your item. If the item is larger than a standard suitcase (22" x 14" x 10"), we will charge $50 to the card on file per item to move the item.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax with the exception of vehicles which is collected at the DMV.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia