StoreThe Great Coin Hunt -Numismatic Fortune
1909-S INDIAN United States 1C
GRADE: NGC MS 64 RD
CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 623169-010
NGC COIN WEBSITE: https://www.ngccoin.com
A 1909-S Indian Head Cent graded MS 64 RD (Red) by NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation). The 1909-S Indian Head Cent is a one-cent coin minted in the United States, and it is a key date in the Indian Head Cent series due to its lower mintage.
Indian Head Cents were designed by James B. Longacre and were produced from 1859 to 1909. The 1909-S Indian Head Cent is particularly valuable to collectors due to its scarcity and the fact that it is the last year of issue for the series.
NGC is a third-party coin grading service that evaluates the condition of coins and assigns them a numerical grade. An MS 64 RD grade indicates that the coin is in Mint State (uncirculated) condition, with few visible marks or blemishes, and with at least 95% of its original red color still intact.
The value of a 1909-S Indian Head Cent graded MS 64 RD by NGC can vary depending on the current market, but it is generally considered a valuable coin. To get an accurate estimate of its value, you may want to consult a reputable coin dealer or auction site, as prices can fluctuate over time.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. If it's larger than a suitcase, there is a $50 fee.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia