StoreThe Great Coin Hunt -Numismatic Fortune
GRADE: NGC MS 65
CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 650041-003
NGC COIN WEBSITE: https://www.ngccoin.com
1892-O (New Orleans Mint) Barber Dime graded MS 65 by NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation). The NGC certification number for this coin is 650041-003.
The 1892-O Barber Dime is a 10-cent coin minted in the United States. The Barber coinage, designed by Charles E. Barber, consists of dimes, quarters, and half dollars produced from 1892 to 1916. The obverse of the Barber Dime features the head of Lady Liberty facing right, wearing a Phrygian cap and a wreath, while the reverse shows a wreath enclosing the denomination.
An MS 65 grade assigned by NGC indicates that the coin is in Mint State (uncirculated) condition, with only minor contact marks or hairlines. The coin should have an above-average eye appeal and strike, and its overall condition will be very attractive. Coins with an MS 65 grade are considered to be in gem condition, making them quite desirable for collectors.
In summary, the 1892-O Barber Dime with NGC certification number 650041-003 is an uncirculated 10-cent coin with minor imperfections and an above-average eye appeal.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. If it's larger than a suitcase, there is a $50 fee.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia