This is an original collection from Susan Diamond. The artist utilizes bright, vibrant colors throughout. One of the pieces is signed "J. Diamond". One of the pieces is warped. See photos for details.
Susan grew up in the Highlands and was a graduate of Atherton High School. During a summer trip to Colorado, she decided she wanted to attend the University of Colorado at Boulder and much to her mother's chagrin, promptly enrolled and eventually graduated with a degree in Psychology. After graduation, she returned to Louisville and earned her Master's Degree at University of Louisville. In her earlier years, she worked in the Jefferson County Child Protective Services Division.Susan had many passions with travel, tennis, fine dining and painting, being favorites. She traveled extensively with her daughter, Brittany and with her other dear friends.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is" unless otherwise noted.
20" x 24" (J. Diamond)
14" x 11"
16" x 20"
18" x 16"
14.5" x 11.5" (warped)
Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and exact address.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 10% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly. If you want to have an item shipped, see our shipping process below.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.