Calling all vintage car enthusiasts! This exceptional magazine lot is a treasure trove for anyone passionate about classic automobiles. Included in this collection are Car Craft magazine editions spanning across various months from 1965 through 1968, providing a fascinating window into the world of vintage cars during that era. You'll also find a few editions of Model Car Science magazine from 1964 and 1965, offering insights into the art of model car building.
For those interested in the racing scene, the Model Car and Track editions from March through May of 1965 are a thrilling addition. To top it all off, there's a Hot Rod Magazine Yearbook No 5, making this lot a comprehensive resource for vintage car enthusiasts and collectors.
Please note that all the magazines in this lot show signs of age and wear on their covers, which is to be expected given their vintage nature. They are sold as-is, providing an authentic glimpse into the past of the automotive world.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and text.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. Unlike retail, we do not have the option to store your item. If the item is larger than a standard suitcase (22" x 14" x 10"), we will charge $50 to the card on file per item to move the item.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax with the exception of vehicles which is collected at the DMV.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia