StoreThe Great Coin Hunt -Numismatic Fortune
GRADE: NGC MS 65 RD
CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 103648-011
NGC COIN WEBSITE: https://www.ngccoin.com
The 1865 United States 2C NGC MS 63 BN coin is a two-cent piece minted in 1865 in the United States.
The description of this specific coin's grade is as follows:
In summary, a 1865 United States 2C NGC MS 63 BN coin is a two-cent piece from 1865 that has been certified by NGC to be in Choice Uncirculated condition (MS-63), with a mostly brown coloration due to natural toning.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. If it's larger than a suitcase, there is a $50 fee.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia