StoreThe Great Coin Hunt -Numismatic Fortune
GRADE: NGC MS 62
CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 599388-011
NGC COIN WEBSITE: https://www.ngccoin.com
1873 Arrows Seated Liberty Dime graded MS 62 by NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation). The NGC certification number for this coin is 599388-011.
The 1873 Arrows Seated Liberty Dime is a 10-cent coin minted in the United States featuring arrows at the date. The arrows were added to the design to signify a change in the coin's weight, which was done to align the U.S. coinage system with the international metric system. The arrows were included in the design for two years, 1873 and 1874.
The Seated Liberty Dime was designed by Christian Gobrecht and was minted from 1837 to 1891. The obverse features Lady Liberty seated on a rock, holding a shield and a staff with a Liberty cap, while the reverse features a wreath enclosing the denomination.
An MS 62 grade assigned by NGC indicates that the coin is in Mint State (uncirculated) condition. The coin will have no traces of wear, but it may have noticeable contact marks, hairlines, or other imperfections that prevent it from achieving a higher grade. The overall eye appeal may be somewhat average for the grade.
In summary, the 1873 Arrows Seated Liberty Dime with NGC certification number 599388-011 is an uncirculated 10-cent coin with some noticeable imperfections and average eye appeal.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. If it's larger than a suitcase, there is a $50 fee.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia