Wes Unseld #41 Jersey: Wes Unseld primarily wore the #41 jersey throughout his career. This iconic number is synonymous with his dominant presence on the basketball court. Unseld was known for his exceptional skills as a rebounder, passer, and defender. He played his entire NBA career (1968-1981) with the Washington Bullets wearing the #41 jersey. During this time, he achieved numerous accolades, including being named NBA Rookie of the Year and NBA Most Valuable Player (MVP) in 1969, becoming one of the few players to win both awards in the same season. Owning a Wes Unseld #41 jersey is a tribute to his legendary status in the world of basketball.
Wes Unseld #31 Jersey: Although Unseld is most commonly associated with the #41 jersey, he briefly wore the #31 jersey during the early stages of his career. In his first season (1968-1969), he wore #31 before switching to #41, the number he would wear for the remainder of his career. The #31 jersey represents the beginning of a remarkable basketball journey, as Unseld made an immediate impact in his rookie season, earning NBA Rookie of the Year honors.
Both the #41 and #31 Wes Unseld jerseys are highly sought-after by basketball enthusiasts and collectors. The jerseys serve as a symbol of his incredible legacy, not only as a player but also as a respected figure in the basketball community.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and text.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. Unlike retail, we do not have the option to store your item. If the item is larger than a standard suitcase (22" x 14" x 10"), we will charge $50 to the card on file per item to move the item.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax with the exception of vehicles which is collected at the DMV.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia