StoreThe Great Coin Hunt -Numismatic Fortune
GRADE: PF 66 HVY Cameo
CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 2335206
ANACS COIN WEBSITE: https://portal.anacs.com/Verify/CertVerification.aspx?cert=2335206
Commemorative coin graded by ANACS, one of the oldest and well-respected coin certification services. Here's a summary of the details:
Coin Description: 1995-P Olympic CyclingThis indicates that the coin is a U.S. commemorative half dollar minted at the Philadelphia Mint (P) in 1995. This specific coin was issued to celebrate the 1996 Summer Olympic Games held in Atlanta and features a cycling design.
ANACS Grade: PF 66 HVY CameoThe coin has been graded by ANACS as PF 66 (Proof 66) with a Heavy Cameo designation. The Proof (PF) grading scale ranges from PF 1 to PF 70, with higher numbers indicating better condition. A PF 66 coin is considered to be in gem proof condition, with some light contact marks or hairlines, but overall an attractive coin with good eye appeal.
The "HVY Cameo" or "Heavy Cameo" designation indicates that the coin exhibits strong contrast between the frosted design elements (raised) and the mirrored fields (background). This contrast enhances the visual appeal of the coin and is often considered desirable by collectors.
Certification #: 2335206
Type: MODERN COMMEMS
Variety: PF OLYMPIC CYCLING
Grade: PF 66
Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions. If it's larger than a suitcase, there is a $50 fee.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 12% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Collectibles and Memorabilia