From the manufacturer: Redesigned for comfort and better control, the Dremel® rotary tool provides variable speed operation from 5,000 to 35,000 RPM. Change bits quickly and safely with the 1/8” collet and shaft lock switch. Motor runs cool and smooth under load with ball-bearing universal motor.
What's included: variable-speed Dremel® tool with 6-ft cord, 1 dust-proof organizer, 1 dremel chuck, 1 wrench. Accessories include: Engraving cutter, drill bit, 2 mandrels, bristle brush, sanding band shank, 4 sanding bands, 10 cut-off wheels, 36 sanding disks, 2 felt wheels, dressing stone, 2 HD Emery cut-off wheels, Emery Wheel, 2 felt wheels, 3 fine sanding bans, 1-1/4" cut-off wheel bulk, and aluminum oxide and silicon carbide grinding stones.
Please note all items are "as-is where-is". Doesn't show much signs of use.
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and text.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup. If you don't pickup your items, your card on file will be charged plus a fee to remove the item.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 10% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Tools and Workshop