Please note all items are "as-is where-is"
This is a Set of 5 Emerson Creek Pottery “King Arthur Flour” Bowls. These bowls were made by the Emerson Creek Pottery Company in Bedford, Virginia for the King Arthur Flour Company. For scale the largest of the bowls is 12 x 6 inches. Please see additional photos for greater detail and condition of this Emerson Creek-King Arthur Collection.
Terms and Conditions
1. All items are sold where is, as is.
2. We will contact you the day after the auction ends with further instruction by email and text.
3. There will be a $20 fee assessed per item not picked up at that time that will be collected prior to bidding again at our auctions.
4. Please plan accordingly as items not picked up are considered "abandoned". Do not bid if you cant pick up this day.
5. You are responsible for ensuring you collect all items at pickup.
6. Legacy uses "Popcorn" or "Extended" bidding. This means if a bid comes in at the last second, it is extended 3 minutes. This is like a live auctioneer saying, "going once" to ensure all bids are exhausted prior to closing.
7. We charge a 10% flat buyers premium on all items.
8. We charge KY State Tax.
9. You must bring help to pickup any items. We can recommend movers upon request. Also, please bring tools for items that require disassembly.
10. Please read our complete terms and conditions for additional details.
Category: Kitchen and Housewares